Munich Trade Fair
Industry: Trade fair industry
During a long-term project, various applications of Messe München were updated, including the BizTalk-based middleware platform. After a detailed analysis, the customer decided to implement all future integration requirements in a newly installed Talend infrastructure and gradually replace the old solution.
A reliable partner was sought for the stable and maintainable provision of the Talend Middleware.
Planning and support of the technical infrastructure Talend ESB – from the creation of the Linux servers to the Talend services incl. monitoring of all servers and Talend processes.
- RedHat 7.0 Linux Server
- Talend ESB 6.3.1
- Talend Studio ESB
- Center and Job
- Active MQ as distributed failsafe system
- Talend Logserver with Logstash
- Talend Stewardship Console
- Central MySQL database server
- Central versioning server with Subversion 1.8
- Central artefact management via Sonatype Nexus
- Apache web server 2.4 as load balancer
- Check mk as uniform monitoring platform for monitoring
- Except for Talend ESB (in Enterprise Edition), open source solutions were used for all components.
- The servers realised as virtual machines are permanently backed up and can be quickly completely restored.
- The test and production system is identically structured and was created as a fail-safe solution.
- This means that jobs, services and routes can be realistically distributed and checked directly from the development environment into the test system even before they are integrated into critical productive processes.
Would you like to learn more?